Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Did someone say free??


I thought I would just mention 2 competitions running at the moment where you can win free *swoons* mcn's!

At MyGreenNappy.org there is 'The 100 Green Promise Nappies Initiative' lasting from now till mid July. The competition is designed to create awareness of mcn's and then also give you the opportunity for freebies - woo! Simply find the answer to the questions found on each sponsors site and submit them, too easy. Just click here to register to play http://www.mygreennappy.org/my-green-promise-nappy/register-to-enter-the-green-promise-nappy-initiative/.

Also at My Green Nappy is the Win an Ice-Breaker nappy competition. Click on this link http://www.mygreennappy.org/my-green-promise-nappy/how-to-win-a-green-nappy-kit/and it will take you to their site which will explain how you can try to win some more free nappies.

Every time I see new competitions for mcn's I will post them here to share the fluffy love. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment