Monday, June 7, 2010

And so it begins .....

So what possesses a Mum to try Modern Cloth Nappies (mcn's)? Well for me it was primarily to try and save money - the cost of disposables made my eyes water! And then once I bought I a few I wanted more and then I found different ones and wanted those too! It's now gotten so far out of control I have a stash of well over 60 mcn's for one child! Crazy huh? And really my obsession with all things fluffy has prompted me to start a blog to share all the mcn related shenanigans I have gone through and am yet to get up to.

But don't think this blog will just be about all those fluffy bum covers, it will also include mcn accessories and any other random thoughts that happen to roam through my mind. Sit back, chillax and hopefully you will be entertained or educated by my ramblings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment